Please accept the Terms and Disclosures before continuing to the Free Credit Guide.
We will gladly provide you with different types of Credit Help Options for you to choose from.
- The sites, articles and software systems on this and related domains provide exposure to options available to help with credit, budgeting and debt.
- Information on this site and related domains including suggestions made are intended as a peripheral exposure to the various options available, but by no means are they a comprehensive or exhaustive analysis of credit law, bankruptcy law, any other laws of any kind or their alternatives.
- They serve merely to allow you to learn more about credit and debt generally and make you a more informed consumer.
- You are encouraged to learn more about the subject from other sources.
- How do deal with your own credit or debt problem must be your own decision.
- It is always best to make such a decision in conjunction with a lawyer specializing in debt, credit and bankruptcy law in your own state.
- Nothing contained herein should be construed to constitute legal advice or counseling for your personal circumstances, nor does your use of the site establish any relationship including but not limited to an attorney-client relationship.
- The information provided should not be used as a replacement for or instead of the advice of an attorney.
- Whether or not you should file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or any bankruptcy, will vary depending on your personal circumstances and should only be undertaken after careful consideration, analysis and after consultation with an attorney experienced with such matters.
- No services or professionals suggested by the sites or displayed as advertisements should be considered to be recommended, endorsed or guaranteed by anyone connected to the sites.
- Laws, regulations and court cases from your own domicile may differ and articles and systems in this domain can not take all data from specific areas into account.
- Laws change frequently, no representation is made that articles or analysis presented are based on the most recent information available on the subject.
- Furthermore no warranty is made about the information offered in any way.
- You agree that simply by accessing the sites you agree to an immediate and permanent general release including claims unrelated to the debt, credit, budgeting and any other information offered.
- No information or technology used may be transferred, republished or used in any other way without written permission.
- This material may be considered advertising under the rules of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
- Along with registration you will answer questions about requesting help with credit, debt or other related issues. If you answer affirmatively to any of these questions you acknowledge that your name will be forwarded to a service provider to fulfill your specific request for help and that you agree to be contacted be said provider even if you have registered on a do not call list.
- Your information will not be used or distributed to third parties other than as a result of specific requests made by you as a part of registering for or using the guide.
Copyright 2007 Financial Firebird Corporation. All Rights Reserved.